Citizens National Bank of Greater St. Louis is closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the area. We value the safety and security of our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.
As of 5:00 PM on Friday, March 20th our banking center lobbies will be temporarily closed to walk-in traffic until further notice. Our drive-up banking services will continue during regular hours.
We’re Here to Help
Our Proactive Efforts:
- We are promoting healthy, sensible habits within our organization
- We have business continuity plans in place to avoid and mitigate any service disruptions due to the Coronavirus
We strongly recommend clients leverage the available tools and resources we offer for cash-free and self-service banking, including:
- Online banking, mobile banking, and 24hr telephone express banking (314-645-4373) are all convenient ways to manage your finances from home. These tools allow users to view balances, transfer money, deposit checks and pay bills.
- Debit cards, digital wallets (Apply Pay® and Google Pay™), and Popmoney® are ways to spend and send money without handling cash or visiting the bank.
- All CNB branch locations are equipped with Drive-Up banking if you would like to avoid close contact with others. Drive-Up banking hours are Mon-Thu 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 6pm, and Sat 8:30am – 12pm.
Our staff is available to help you during normal business hours. To learn more about how to use these tools, please contact us.
Be aware of scammers taking advantage of people and their fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Click here for tips from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on how to avoid falling victim to scams.
Updated Information about Coronavirus:
We encourage everyone to stay informed about Coronavirus.
- The Bank recommends getting updates from a reputable source, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We ask everyone to exercise caution as you hear and read things, taking steps verify the accuracy of the information you receive to avoid spreading false information.
- The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has activated a statewide public hotline for citizens needing guidance regarding COVID-19. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-877-435-8411.
We continue to monitor the situation and respond to the ever-changing environment. Updates will be provided, as necessary, on this page and on our social media. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay informed.
Branch Contact Numbers
(314) 645-7875 (fax)
(314) 831-6370 (fax)
(314) 631-2901 (fax)
(314) 569-3055 (fax)
(636) 240-8401 fax
(636) 724-2187 (fax)
Important Contact Numbers
Bill Pay Helpdesk and Support
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Download Our Mobile Banking App
Apple and the App Store logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.