Savings, CD’S, Money Market
Regular Savings Account
Low minimum and online access
- $100 Minimum Deposit to Open Account
- Online Account Access
- Up to 6 Withdrawals Per Statement Cycle*
- Interest Accrues Daily and is Compounded Quarterly
- $100 Minimum Balance Required to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield
- $3.00 Monthly Service Charge if Below Minimum Balance
*A $1 fee is assessed for each transaction over 6 within the same statement cycle.
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit are a convenient savings option. Earn a higher rate than a Savings account on funds you can set aside for a fixed period of time.
Choose from a variety of terms and options with features that include:
- Low Minimum Deposits to Open the Account
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Quarterly Compounding (CDs opened online require quarterly compounding of interest)
- May be Eligible for a Monthly or Quarterly Interest Check
Call for our most recent rates or visit any Citizens National Bank banking center location and let one of our professional Personal Bankers assist you in selecting and opening a savings or certificate of deposit that best suits you.
Personal Money Market Accounts
You want every dollar working for you. Citizens National Bank’s Money Market Account earns interest with limited check writing capability.
- Unlimited Deposits
- Free 24/7 Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- $10.00 monthly Service Charge if Balance falls Below the Required
- Average Daily Balance of $1,000
- Limited to 6 Withdrawals per month.*
- Receive Images of Checks in your Statement
- Sign up for eStatements and avoid a $1 monthly service charge for statements mailed
The Citizens National Bank Money Market Account provides customers with an opportunity to earn a competitive rate of interest on their balances, while enjoying all the benefits of free checking. And with larger balances, your money earns a higher rate of interest. With a minimum of $1,000 to open the account, you could be on your way to managing your money at no cost.
Call one of our banking center locations nearest you to be connected with our professionals regarding your interest in Citizens National Bank deposit accounts.
*Other Withdrawals: 6 pre-authorized transfers, no more than 6 of which may be checks, drafts or similar order payable to third parties; $25 per item fee for exceeding these limits
Individual Retirement Accounts
You want to make your retirement vision a reality. That’s why it’s important to start planning today. Citizens National Bank provides the opportunity to get your plan in motion. Benefit from our tax-advantage accounts to help you reach your financial objectives. Our range of products all work to meet your specific goals.
Citizens National Bank has many advantages such as:
- Competitive Rates – The attractive high rate of interest you earn with a Citizens National Bank IRA Certificate of Deposit enable your savings for retirement to grow rapidly.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield for Citizen’s Variable Rate IRA Certificate of Deposit is based on the discount rate of the 91-day Treasury Bill plus 75 basis points and is set on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Safety – Citizens National Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), so all IRA deposits are insured up to $250,000.
- More Choices – Citizens National Bank has a wide variety of IRA Certificate of Deposit options for you to choose from to meet your financial needs.
Visit any Citizens National Bank banking center locations and let one of our professional Personal Bankers assist you in selecting and opening an Individual Retirement Account that best suits you.