With online banking you can transfer funds, view transactions, issue stop payments or just check your balance anytime with the click of a mouse.
Feel at ease about security and identity theft because CNB St. Louis Bank uses a multifactor authentication login system to protect customers.
- View account balances and transaction details
- Schedule transfers between accounts
- 24-hour account access
- Pay and schedule bills online
- Search for paid checks, deposits, direct deposits or direct debits
- View imaged cancelled checks
- View and download your eStatements
- Setup email, text or phone alerts
With online Bill Pay you can pay anyone you would normally pay with a check through our electronic bill pay system. It is easy, you can set up bills to be paid automatically, or you can have the flexibility of paying each of your bills online separately each month as you choose.
- View, schedule and pay bills
- Pay anyone – even people through Popmoney
- Schedule payments in advance
- Setup recurring payments for any of your monthly bills or pay them one at a time
- Receive payment confirmation numbers with every scheduled payment
- Register for eBills so you can view bills electronically through Bill Pay
Enroll for Online Banking first to get started with Online Bill Pay. If you are already a Online Banking customer, simply click on payments when logged in to your account.
Our Mobile App enables anyone enrolled in online banking to access their account information 24/7 from any mobile device.
With the Mobile App you can
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- View Transactions
- Pay Bills
- Locate our ATM and Branch locations
- Text for your balance, transaction history or locate ATMs
- Make deposits with CNB Mobile Deposit
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
- Download our app from the app store that works for your device:
- Once downloaded and logged in, select DEPOSITS
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Confirm deposit and submit
Not Enrolled in online banking? Enroll now!
Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for details. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. and iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
CNB Mobile Deposit is an easy way to use a mobile phone to deposit checks into your checking, savings or money market accounts at no additional cost.
Who can use CNB Mobile Deposit?
All consumer banking customers that have signed up for Ecom Online Banking services, have an eligible account (any checking, savings or money market), and have the CNB Mobile Banking App.
What devices can it be used on?
CNB Mobile Deposit can be used on any Iphone or Android that has the CNB Mobile Banking App.
Are there any fees?
We are pleased to offer the CNB Mobile Deposit service at no charge for consumers meeting all requirements.
Other fees may still apply, such as those for returned item or overdrafts, and mobile carrier fees.
How do I endorse the checks?
The check is to be signed by you (properly endorsed) and labeled “For CNB Mobile Deposit Only”.
Is there a limit on the number or amount of checks deposited?
There is a daily check deposit limit of $1500 on any one day. You may deposit any number of checks individually as long as the total for the day does not exceed this limit.
How am I notified if a check is not accepted?
If your deposit is not accepted you will receive a phone call as well as an email notifying you that your deposit was not accepted along with an explanation as to why it was not accepted.
When is the cutoff for making a deposit and getting it into my account?
All CNB Mobile Deposits made before 5pm CST are processed and credited that evening and generally available on the next business day under the Bank’s Funds Availability Policy.
Deposits processed after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day, with availability of funds on the business day following when the deposit is processed. Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays are not considered business days for processing purposes, even if the bank may be open on those days.
How are deposits made on the weekend handled?
Deposits made on Saturday or throughout the weekend are processed on the next business day following that weekend.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays are not considered business days for processing purposes, even if the bank may be open on those days.
What do I do with the checks once I have deposited them electronically?
We recommend securely storing them for 14 days after the deposit is made.
Are there any helpful hints to make using CNB Mobile Deposit more efficient?
- Make sure the check amount entered matches the amount written.
- Verify that the back of your check is signed (properly endorsed) and labeled “For CNB Mobile Deposit Only”.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the on-screen camera when capturing your photo.
- Capture your photos in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking photos.
- Keep the phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photo.
- Make sure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your mobile deposit.
Is electronically depositing checks safe and secure?
Yes, the online transmission of checks using CNB Mobile Deposit is secured through a secure SSL encrypted browser session. You should protect your login for CNB Mobile Banking as you would your login for any other online banking services.
Can I deposit any type of check?
Only a draft, payable on demand, and drawn on or payable through or at an office of a bank, is eligible for deposit as a Check Image. Without limiting the preceding sentence, the following items are not eligible for deposit as Check Images under Mobile Deposit, and the Customer must deposit these original paper checks with the Bank for collection:
- U.S. Treasury Checks
- Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, or Travelers Checks
- Checks drawn on banks located outside of the United States
- Checks not payable in U.S. dollars
- Checks not signed or not dated
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the account owner(s); third party checks
- Checks payable jointly, unless being deposited into an account in the name of all payees
- Promissory notes and similar obligations, such as savings bonds
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks made payable to Cash
- Pre-existing substitute checks
- Stale-dated checks (more than 180 days past the check date)
- Post-dated checks (dated later than today’s date; future dated)
- Non-cash items (as defined under Section 229.2(u) of Federal Reserve’s Regulation CC)
- Checks drawn on the same CNB St. Louis Bank account number; and
- Any other class of checks or drafts as identified by CNB St. Louis Bank to the Customer from time to time.
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
Popmoney® allows you to send and receive money from Online Banking and Mobile Banking. You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them. You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information.
What You Can Use It For ?
Popmoney® is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. Users can receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it’s a member of the Popmoney network), or at Popmoney.com, saving them a trip to the bank.
Use Popmoney® to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
It’s just as easy to use Popmoney.
- Login to Online Banking
- Click the “Popmoney” tab
Once you are signed up through Online Banking, you can even send money through your mobile device with CNB St. Louis Bank’s Mobile Banking App.
Not signed up for Online Bill Pay?
- Simply click on Payments in Online Banking
Not signed up for Online Banking?
Receive timely alerts about your online account transactions, sent right to your email or wireless device. Customize which alerts are important to you.
Simply log into online banking and choose which account to set up the alerts on. Click new messages and choose which alerts are right for you.
- Low Balance Alerts
- Debit Card Purchase Alerts
- Check Clearing Alerts
- Deposit to Checking Alerts
- Overdrawn Checking Alerts
- Daily Balance Alerts
Sign up to eStatements and receive your statement 1-3 days sooner and you can save, print and view 2 years of statements online, anytime.
With eStatements you get the added protection against identity theft and your check images are included.
Sign up today:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click “Options” on the main navigation bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Options” page to find “eStatement Enrollment”
- Click “Edit” in the eStatement Enrollment box
- Follow the onscreen instructions
* Please note, you must be the primary account holder to sign up to receive eStatements within Online Banking.
Reorder your checks online and have them shipped directly to you within 5-7 days. Order Now
Personal or Business Credit Card
Apply now for a Personal or Business Credit Card through BankCard Services. Get the credit card with access you expect and convenience you deserve.