How to Set Up a Deposit Alert
Expecting a deposit? Set up a convenient email or text alert so that you know as soon as you receive your deposit. Below is a helpful how-to video along with some step-by-step instructions to get you started!
Instructions for how to set up an email deposit alert for a checking account.
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on Alerts on the top menu bar
- Select the account type for the alert – Checking Alerts
- Click on the Setup New Alert link
- Select the type of alert from the dropdown menu
- For an email alert, select “Deposit to Checking Email”
- For a text alert, select “Deposit to Checking TXT”
- If you have more than one checking account, select the checking account for the alert from the drop down menu
- Verify the email address for the alert to be sent. The email address we have on file is populated here by default
- Click Finish