Our Home Ownership Program & Education(HOPE) mortgage loan program is specially designed for individuals and families looking to purchase their first home in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, or St. Charles County.
HOPE Loan Features Include:
- Affordable rates
- Non-traditional credit verification method considered for borrowers with little to no credit history
- Down payment assistance may be available
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) requirement - What is PMI?
- Homebuyer Education Counseling class by a HUD approved agency required. Click here for a list of nearby agencies. Agency may charge a fee for the class.
- Household income limits apply
- Applicant must be a first-time homebuyer which is defined as not having an ownership interest in real property within the past three years
- Property must be a single-family, owner-occupied residence located in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, or St. Charles County
- Must be 18 years or older, a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien, and have a valid Social Security Number to apply
- Offered exclusively by CNB St. Louis Bank
Interested in our HOPE loan program? Contact one of our consumer loan specialists.
Also available - HOPE Improvement Loans