Send and receive payments electronically with ACH origination on your business account.
How Does ACH Origination Work?
Automated Clearing House, or ACH, is a way for businesses to send and receive funds electronically. ACH can be used to send payroll or expense reimbursements to employees, pay vendors, send tax payments, collect one-time or recurring payments from customers, and more!
What Are The Benefits of ACH Origination?
- Gain control of your payables and receivables with our digital interface. Initiate transactions, schedule recurring transactions, and set user limits.
- Improve cash flow with faster, more predictable, clearing times.
- Speed up reconciliation time with less float time. ACH transactions settle in one to two business days.
- Reduce overhead by eliminating the cost of checks, envelopes, printing, postage, and reconciliation time.
- Create efficiencies by automating recurring transactions using pre-authorizations.
- Simplify payroll by using ACH for direct deposits to your employees.
- Mitigate fraud risk by adding ACH Positive Pay.