CNB St. Louis Bank provides loans for purchases, refinances, and construction of residential and commercial real estate. There are several different loan types and lending structures to consider for a real estate transaction.
Our experienced real estate lenders are here to help! We understand the local real estate conditions and have great relationships with area title companies and real estate brokers. Borrowers who choose CNB benefit from local, in-house loan decisions and competitive pricing. Our team is well-positioned to help you structure your real estate purchase or leverage a refinance to match your short- and long-term goals.
Check out some of our recent commercial real estate closings:
Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate
To many business owners, it becomes clear that owning your building makes sense. That's when you can turn to one of our experienced bankers to provide the support and the funds to make commercial property ownership a reality.
- Purchase a new building
- Buy the property you are currently leasing
- Combine a construction loan with permanent financing to build a structure that exactly meets your business's needs
- Finance the replacement property for a §1031 Exchange
- Get your occupancy costs under control by refinancing your existing building to a lower interest rate and or smaller payments
- Get a quick decision on your application from our professional commercial lending team
Contact us today to learn more about our owner-occupied commercial real estate loan solutions.
Commercial Investment Real Estate
We work with real estate investors of all kinds and are familiar with the local real estate market and the unique challenges and opportunities in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County and adjacent areas. Real estate is always an investment, whether it is owner-occupied or leased. Structuring the right financing solution is critical to the success of your investment. Our experienced commercial real estate bankers can help you:
- Purchase or refinance a commercial property using the property as collateral
- Use the equity in an existing property to create liquidity for the acquisition of a new commercial property
- Finance improvements to an existing property
- Finance the construction loan for a new commercial property
- Finance the replacement property in a §1031 Exchange
- Get a quick decision on your application from our local and professional commercial lending team
Residential Investment Real Estate
There are several ways to finance the purchase, refinance, or improvements of residential investment property. A mortgage loan from CNB can provide financing for residential investment properties up to 4-family units. Residential investment real estate can also be financed with a commercial real estate loan, particularly if the property is larger than four (4) units or is not self-collateralized.
Contact one of our real estate bankers today to discuss the best loan structure for your residential real estate investment.
Owner-Occupied Residential Real Estate
Owner-occupied residential properties are financed with a Mortgage Loan. CNB St. Louis Bank has a team of residential mortgage lenders who are ready to help you purchase or refinance your home, second home, or vacation home. We offer various mortgage loan programs, including conventional and First-Time Homebuyer loans along with specialized portfolio products. Our experienced lenders will work with you to discover your needs and the mortgage loan product that will work best for your unique situation.