Remote deposit capture is an efficient and convenient way for businesses to deposit checks electronically without setting foot inside a bank branch.
How Does Remote Deposit Capture Work?
Using a scanner, business owners with DepositScan remote deposit capture services can capture images of checks which are then securely submitted to the bank for deposit.
Benefits of Having Remote Deposit Capture:
- Improve Receivables Management with more frequent deposits to decrease overall collection time.
- Mitigate Risk by reducing the number of touch points between receiving a payment and making the deposit.
- Add Convenience by eliminating the time and expense of making a trip to a bank branch.
- Improve Accuracy with scanned data rather than manual data entry.
- Increase Internal Controls with user roles and deposit limits.
Contact us or reach out to your business banker today to activate remote deposit capture on your business account.