Remote deposit capture is an efficient and convenient way for businesses to deposit checks electronically without setting foot inside a bank branch.
How Does Remote Deposit Capture Work?
Using a scanner, business owners with DepositScan remote deposit capture services can capture images of checks which are then securely submitted to the bank for deposit.
What are the Benefits of Having Remote Deposit Capture on Your Account?
- Improve Receivables Management with more frequent deposits to decrease overall collection time.
- Mitigate Risk by reducing the number of touch points between receiving a payment and making the deposit.
- Add Convenience by eliminating the time and expense of making a trip to a bank branch.
- Improve Accuracy with scanned data rather than manual data entry.
- Increase Internal Controls with user roles and deposit limits.
Contact us or reach out to your business banker today to activate remote deposit capture on your business account.