A business line of credit is a revolving line of credit that can be used and paid down as needed. Having a business line of credit available offers cash flow solutions and short-term financing for both planned and unplanned business expenditures.
- Only pay interest on the amount you use
- When you repay any or all of the amount used, you may draw on the line again if needed without any further loan application process
- Use your line for any reason including unexpected expenses, taking advantage of purchasing discounts, seasonal purchases or even market opportunities for growth
- Transfer funds from your line into your business checking account online, via telephone or simply visit one of our banking center locations
- Collateral requirements vary according to the structure of the line
- Revolving credit lines from $10,000 to $500,000 or more
The CNB St. Louis Bank Business Line of Credit gives you complete confidence that your business will be able to easily weather any unexpected circumstances and be able to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.
The key is to set it up before you need to use it. Contact us today to get started.