CNB St. Louis Bank is seeking a Junior Credit Analyst that will provide credit function support to the commercial lending team. As this is an entry level position, the Junior Credit Analyst will be trained and mentored by experienced analysts, while working with commercial loan officers to learn how to properly evaluate the financial strength and risks associated with clients in various industries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
A Junior Credit Analyst at CNB:
Analyze personal and business financial data into spreading software
- Learn and apply the Bank’s loan policy and procedures
- Compile, copy, and distribute weekly loan request packets to relevant parties
- Prepare and present reports on loan utilization and unfunded commitments
- Assists with ticklers and exceptions tracking for commercial loans
Produce supporting cash flows, property analyses, and accounts receivable aging reports to assist loan officer’s loan presentations
Provide detailed financial, project specific, and economic analysis for loan requests to be presented for approval in loan committee
Asses the risks associated with the loan requests and communicate them with the relevant loan officers and the approving authorities of the bank
Prepare monthly Board Reports and monthly lending metric reports
- Attend industry training provided by the Risk Management Association, Missouri Bankers Association, and/or American Bankers Association to further skillset
- Assist Senior Management with other tasks and duties assigned
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance preferred
- Understanding of financial data metrics including balance sheets, income and cash flow statements, and ratio analysis.
- Provide accurate and concise financial analysis on projects, clients, and the economy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and willing to learn on the job
- Ability to work independently with high level of attention to detail
Why Join the CNB Team?
CNB St. Louis Bank is committed to its customers, its community, and its employees. Working with the CNB team offers great rewards, such as:
- Career growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Competitive benefit packages*
- Positive and collaborative culture
- Commitment to community
- Strong values
Check out our Indeed profile to learn more about working at CNB and view our current job openings, photos, and reviews:
*eligible full-time employees