CNB St. Louis bank is proud to announce the latest addition to their network of boards - the Professional Board. This group is comprised of young business leaders in the St. Louis area. The mission of this new advisory board is to promote the development of new relationships that bring value to their members as well as to the community. The group will meet on a regular basis to create opportunities to widen business and social circles, forums for encouraging personal and business growth, and knowledge that expands perspective and awareness of current issues impacting the members' businesses and communities.
The board was organized by and will be led by Colby Schmid, Regional President at CNB. "Community advisory boards are a great compliment to what we do here at CNB, helping us reach members of the business community on a personal level - as individuals. I am excited to lead this new professional board and to help foster lasting relationships between its members." The board is comprised of seven members and growing.
The inaugural members of the new CNB Professional Board include:
- Dan Goeddel | Gatewood Wealth Solutions
- Derek Hagenhoff | Security Equipment Supply (SES)
- Patrick Holleran | HDA Architects
- Drew Lesinski | Savoy Properties
- Jenny Thai | Solutions All CPA, Vic's Nails and Spa
- Nick Thuston | SyncPayments
- Chris Westemeyer | Digital Strike - Targeted Marketing