CNB St. Louis Bank is looking for an individual to join our growing Credit Analyst Team. In this role, the Senior Credit Analyst will review creditworthiness of individuals or businesses, particularly for more complex and sophisticated transactions. They will use their skillset to determine the risk involved in lending money and/or extending credit. The Senior Credit Analyst will also supervise and lead the direction of the Credit Team, with two current analysts that will report to this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This person must be able to sit or stand at a personal computer for a reasonable length of time typing and reading. This person must be able to see, hear, speak, walk, and sit. They must be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
A Senior Credit Analyst at CNB:
- Performs analysis for complex commercial credits and provides recommendations to loan officers and credit committees
- Manages and trains a team of credit analysts
- Assists senior management with the oversight of credit standards per CNB credit policy
- Opportunities to be a member of a credit committee with loan approval authority
- Opportunities to manage a portfolio of loan relationships
- Assignments of special projects as needed
An ideal candidate will possess 5 + years of prior credit analyst and/or commercial lending in the field, and also be proficient with Microsoft Excel. A Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance related field is preferred. This candidate will also have strong interpersonal and written communication skills, work well in a team environment, meet deadlines, have the ability to adapt to change, and the willingness to continue education.
Why Join the CNB Team?
CNB St. Louis Bank is committed to its customers, its community, and its employees. Working with the CNB team offers great rewards, such as:
- Career growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Competitive benefit packages*
- Positive and collaborative culture
- Commitment to community
- Strong values
Check out our Indeed profile to learn more about working at CNB and view our current job openings, photos, and reviews:
*eligible full-time employees