Why Join the Citizens Team?
Citizens National Bank is committed to its customers, its community, and its employees. We offer excellent benefits, a friendly working environment, and opportunities for employee growth! To apply for any of the current positions available:
- RETAIL BRANCH DIRECTOR – MAPLEWOOD | Job Description (pdf)
- MORTGAGE LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST – MAPLEWOOD | Job Description (pdf)
- FULL-TIME TELLER – ST. CHARLES | Job Description (pdf)
- UNIVERSAL BANKER – ST. PETERS | Job Description (pdf)
- PART-TIME TELLER – MAPLEWOOD | Job Description (pdf)
- PART-TIME TELLER – ST. CHARLES AND ST. PETERS | Job Description (pdf)
How to Apply
Step 1: Download the Application
Step 2: Complete the application and save it to a place where it can be printed or attached to an email.
Step 3: Submit your application. Here’s how:
- Via Email:
Email your completed application or your resume to: email@example.com
Note: Email may not be confidential and may not be answered
- Via Mail:
Mail your completed application or resume to:
Citizens National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
7305 Manchester Rd.
Maplewood MO 63143-3109
- Via Fax:
Fax your completed application or your resume to: Human Resources at (314) 645-8935
Once the HR department receives your information, we will carefully review your qualifications, experience, and all information you have provided us on your application or resume. If we determine that you may be a good match for a current open position, you will be contacted via a phone call or email.
CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER