To qualify for loan forgiveness, Paycheck Protection Program loans must meet certain U.S. Treasury and Small Business Administration standards (among other requirements).
To obtain the most up-to-date version of the forgiveness application and other resources for borrowers, please visit the U.S. Treasury’s website.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
CNB has established an online portal that will streamline the loan forgiveness process for PPP borrowers. The portal will:
- Simplify the forgiveness process by providing a straight-forward, guided experience through the PPP loan forgiveness application form
- Accurately calculate forgiveness amounts for borrowers with the most up-to-date guidance and rules
- Minimize the burden of data entry by pre-populating the forgiveness application data that we already have on file from the loan application process
- Eliminate duplicate data-entry by automatically populating key data points throughout the application
- Streamline input of payroll reports through integrations with popular payroll software
- Allow fast and secure uploads of supporting documentation
- Provide efficient and secure access for collaboration with outside resources such as your accountant or other key advisors of your choosing with borrower-directed access to your data
- Facilitate electronic signatures for the required SBA forms through embedded e-signature capabilities
Borrowers will receive a link to set up their forgiveness portal access.
PPP Loan Forgiveness Portal Instructions (pdf)
We appreciate your patience as we work to keep pace in this dynamic environment. We are committed to navigating through this process with you.
We’re here to Help
If you have questions or concerns about your loan, please do not hesitate to contact us.