E-Statements from CNB!
Sign up for e-statements today on your loan or deposit account and enjoy:
- Convenient access to statements and notices from your desktop or mobile device for up to 18 months*
- Email notice as soon as your deposit statement or loan notice is ready - no more waiting for the mail
- Ability to download and save your statements locally as pdf files for paperless archives
- Access to print-ready digital files for times when you need a paper copy
- Reduced paper waste and no worries over mail delays and lost or stolen mail
Signing Up is Easy! Here's How:
- Login to online banking from your desktop or mobile device. From the main menu, select Statements & Reports > Statement Delivery
- Click the Get Code button, this is to ensure you are able to open .pdf file types and will be able to view your e-statements. Once you click the button, a pdf will open and show you a 4 digit code to enter. Enter the code where indicated to confirm you are able to open the pdf file on our computer or device. (Note: This step is only prompted on the first account you sign up for e-statements.)
- Review and Accept the Electronic Delivery Agreement
- You will be directed to a screen with each of your accounts listed. Click the pencil button to edit the statement delivery method for each account according to how you would like to receive your statement - Paper Statement (mailed) or E-Statement (electronic). Enter the email address where you would like to receive the email notifying you that the electronic statement is ready. The notification email does not contain the statement, a login to digital banking will be required to view the statement.
*Electronic statements, notices, and other documents are available from the time you enroll in e-statements and for up to 18 months. For copies of statements older than 18 months or statements prior to e-document enrollment, contact us to request research. See our Schedule of Fees for pricing.
**Paper statement fees may apply for certain deposit accounts. Please refer to your Truth in Savings disclosures and our Schedule of Fees.
Note: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open some of these documents. If you do not have it, you may download it by clicking the button below.