E-Statements from CNB!
Sign up for e-statements today on your loan or deposit account and enjoy:
- Convenient access to statements and notices from your desktop or mobile device for up to 18 months*
- Email notice as soon as your deposit statement or loan notice is ready - no more waiting for the mail
- Ability to download and save your statements locally as pdf files for paperless archives
- Access to print-ready digital files for times when you need a paper copy
- Reduced paper waste and no worries over mail delays and lost or stolen mail
Signing Up is Easy! Here's How:
- Login to online banking from your desktop or mobile device. From the main menu, select Statements & Reports > Statement Delivery
- Click the Get Code button, this is to ensure you are able to open .pdf file types and will be able to view your e-statements. Once you click the button, a pdf will open and show you a 4 digit code to enter. Enter the code where indicated to confirm you are able to open the pdf file on our computer or device. (Note: This step is only prompted on the first account you sign up for e-statements.)
- Review and Accept the Electronic Delivery Agreement
- You will be directed to a screen with each of your accounts listed. Click the pencil button to edit the statement delivery method for each account according to how you would like to receive your statement - Paper Statement (mailed) or E-Statement (electronic). Enter the email address where you would like to receive the email notifying you that the electronic statement is ready. The notification email does not contain the statement, a login to digital banking will be required to view the statement.
You may edit the statement delivery method or the email address for notifications at any time by going to Statements & Reports > Statement Delivery**
*Electronic statements, notices, and other documents are available from the time you enroll in e-statements and for up to 18 months. For copies of statements older than 18 months or statements prior to e-document enrollment, contact us to request research. See our Schedule of Fees for pricing.
**Paper statement fees may apply for certain deposit accounts. Please refer to your Truth in Savings disclosures and our Schedule of Fees.
Note: You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open some of these documents. If you do not have it, you may download it by clicking the button below.