Our drive up hours are:
- Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 12:00pm
Protecting the health and wellness of our communities and our customers is important to us, and so is providing a safe and personal customer experience. In 2020, we re-opened our old walk-up windows which allows us to provide customers with both safety and face-to-face service. While we are effectively handling most transactions through our drive-up banking lanes, we couldn't wait until our lobbies open to see you again!
Transactions available at ATMs include:
- Balance inquiries
- Drive up ATMs located at our branches also accept deposits. The Maplewood branch walk-up ATM and offsite ATMs are not able to accept deposits.
- Branch ATMs and MoneyPass® ATMs can be used with no surcharge.
Mobile banking services:
- Check Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Make deposits
- View Transactions
- Pay Bills
- Locate our ATM and Branch locations
- Text for your balance, transaction history or locate ATMs
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Download the mobile app:
Not Enrolled in online banking?
Feel at ease about security and identity theft because CNB St. Louis Bank uses a multifactor authentication login system to protect customers.
Online banking services include:
- View account balances and transaction details
- Schedule transfers between accounts
- 24-hour account access
- Pay and schedule bills online
- Search for paid checks, deposits, direct deposits or direct debits
- View imaged cancelled checks
- View and download your eStatements
- Setup email, text or phone alerts
Popmoney® is available through our Online Banking and Mobile Banking. You can send money to your contacts, who will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send money to them. You and your contacts will never need to exchange financial account information. Users can receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney® network), or at Popmoney.com, saving them a trip to the bank.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Here's how to use Popmoney®:
- Login to Online Banking (or open the CNB mobile banking app)
- Payments (or on the new system select Pay & Transfer > Pay Bills)
- Click on Popmoney
- Wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated
- Avoid close contact with others by maintaining a distance of 6 ft from others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wash and sanitize your hands often, especially after handling cash or touching shared surfaces
Learn more about ways to protect yourself and others by visiting the CDC website.