COVID-19 Information and Updates
Citizens National Bank of Greater St. Louis is closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the area. We value the safety and security of our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.
On Monday, June 22nd, we will re-open our 1950’s walk-up banking windows at the Maplewood Branch on the Oakview Terrace side of the building. What was once built for security, with the tellers and the money behind a wall with glass openings, is now ideal for the separation needed to protect against the spread of the virus—what’s old is new! We are excited to once again offer face-to-face service to our valued customers. We have missed seeing all of you! Read more about the walk up here.
As many businesses in the area begin to re-open, we remain open and are continuing with our current processes and procedures. We are successfully serving customers through the drive-up lanes and our lobbies remain closed to walk-ins (appointment only). As restrictions continue to loosen, we will continue to evaluate the situation.
Assistance for Small Businesses:
Citizens National Bank of Greater St. Louis is facilitating SBA 7(a) Paycheck Protection Program loans. The program, implemented by the Small Business Administration (SBA) with support from the Department of the Treasury, prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing billions of dollars toward job retention and certain other expenses. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
As of 5:00 PM on Friday, March 20th our banking center lobbies will be temporarily closed to walk-in traffic until further notice. Our drive-up banking services will continue during regular hours.
We’re Here to Help
We understand this is a difficult time for many. As your community bank, we are committed to working through these hardships together. Please contact your banker to discuss ways to maintain financial health through this challenging time.
Our Proactive Efforts:
- We are promoting healthy, sensible habits within our organization
- We have business continuity plans in place to avoid and mitigate any service disruptions due to the Coronavirus
We strongly recommend clients leverage the available tools and resources we offer for cash-free and self-service banking, including:
- Online banking, mobile banking, and 24hr telephone express banking (314-645-4373) are all convenient ways to manage your finances from home. These tools allow users to view balances, transfer money, deposit checks and pay bills. Download Our Mobile Banking App:
Apple and the App Store logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Debit cards, digital wallets (Apply Pay® and Google Pay™), and Popmoney® are ways to spend and send money without handling cash or visiting the bank.
- All CNB branch locations are equipped with Drive-Up banking. Drive-Up banking hours are Mon-Thu 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 6pm, and Sat 8:30am – 12pm.
Our staff is available to help you during normal business hours. To learn more about how to use these tools, please contact us.
Be aware of scammers taking advantage of people and their fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Click here for tips from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on how to avoid falling victim to scams.
Updated Information about Coronavirus:
We encourage everyone to stay informed about Coronavirus.
- The Bank recommends getting updates from a reputable source, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We ask everyone to exercise caution as you hear and read things, taking steps verify the accuracy of the information you receive to avoid spreading false information.
- The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has activated a statewide public hotline for citizens needing guidance regarding COVID-19. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-877-435-8411.
We continue to monitor the situation and respond to the ever-changing environment. Updates will be provided, as necessary, on this page and on our social media. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to stay informed.