New mobile apps are now available in your device's app store.
Old apps will not work after Wednesday, March 23rd at 8:00am
As part of our commitment to personal service, positive experience, and convenient accessibility, we have invested in a big technology upgrade. Our mobile apps are getting upgraded, and here is what you need to know:
iOS (Apple) Consumer Users - Early Access: If you have automatic App updates applied to your settings on your device, you may have received your updated app on Monday. If you would like to try the new app early, and your device is not set to automatically update, you may manually update your app in your device settings anytime. Please note that the updated app only effects your mobile experience. Your desktop/laptop upgrade will be in place starting at 8am on Wednesday 3/24..
iOS (Apple) Business Users: You will need to download a new app on or before Wednesday, March 24th. If you would like to try the new app early you will be able to download the new app beginning mid day on March 22nd. Please note that the updated app only effects your mobile experience. Your desktop/laptop upgrade will be in place starting at 8am on Wednesday 3/24..
Users with both the personal and the business CNB mobile app will need to download a new app on or before Wednesday, March 24th. Please note that the updated app only effects your mobile experience. Your desktop/laptop upgrade will be in place starting at 8am on Wednesday 3/24.
How to tell if your app is the newest version?
As part of the change, your app icon will change. The new app has a white background with our new logo in the foreground. See below example:
- March 17th - Verify your contact information with your branch before March 17th. This is necessary for you to have a smooth first login to our upgraded platform. The new platform has enhanced login security that relies on you having up-to-date contact information on file at the bank.
- March 19th - Bill pay will be unavailable starting on March 19th at 2am in preparation for the upgrade. Bill pay will be live and fully functioning on March 24th at 8am.
- March 22nd -Mobile apps available for early access sometime on Monday, March 22nd. Consumer users with an Apple device set to automatically update apps may get early access. Learn more on our mobile app upgrade page.
- March 23rd - Online banking will be view-only on Tuesday, March 23rd at 6:00pm in preparation of our upgrade at 8am on Wednesday.
- March 24th -The upgrades will officially be live at 8:00am. Our old mobile app will no longer function and you will need to either update your app or download a new app, depending on your device. Visit our mobile app upgrade page for device-specific instructions.
- Anytime! -Learn more about the new features and what you may need to do differently on March 24th by visiting our Business Upgrade Features or Personal Upgrade Features pages.
Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Terms and conditions apply. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store, iPad and iPhone are a registered trademarks of Apple Inc.