As part of our commitment to personal service, positive experience, and convenient accessibility, we have invested in a big technology upgrade. Our digital banking, including online banking and mobile banking for businesses and individuals, is getting some exciting enhancements beginning March 24, 2021. For tips on how to ensure your upgrade experience goes as planned, visit our 7 Tips for a Successful Transition page.
- March 17th - Verify your contact information with your branch before March 17, 2021. This is necessary for you to have a smooth first login to our upgraded platform. The new platform has enhanced login security that relies on you having up-to-date contact information on file at the bank.
- March 19th - Bill pay will be unavailable starting on March 19, 2021 at 2:00am and returning on March 24th at 8:00am. During this time, users will be unable to create, adjust, or cancel a bill payment. We recommend you schedule your payments before March 19th or after March 24th. Payments scheduled before March 19th to be paid during this window, including recurring payments, will be paid.
- March 22nd - Mobile apps available for early access sometime on Monday, March 22, 2021. Consumer users with an Apple device set to automatically update apps may get early access. Learn more on our mobile app upgrade page.
- March 23rd - Online banking will be view-only on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 6:00pm in preparation of our upgrade at 8:00am on Wednesday.
- March 24th - The upgrades will officially be live at 8:00am. Our old mobile app will no longer function and you will need to either update your app or download a new app, depending on your device. Visit our mobile app upgrade page for device-specific instructions.
- Anytime! - Learn more about the new features and what you may need to do differently on March 24, 2021 by visiting our Business Upgrade Features or Personal Upgrade Features pages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I need to re-register for Digital Banking?
No! If you are already registered for online banking, your access will be transferred to the upgraded system automatically. For your first login after March 24th, use your existing login ID and password. You will be prompted to change your password.
Pro Tip: If you are used to your browser automatically filling in your login credentials, be sure to make of your login ID and password before March 24th, as your browser's autofill will reset on our site.
What about the bills I have scheduled to pay? My payees?
No need to worry! All bills that you scheduled to pay prior to the upgrade will remain scheduled and will be sent for payment. This includes one-time payments and recurring payments. All of the payees you have added will be there for you in the upgraded system.
What about my mobile banking app?
iOS (Apple) Consumer Users - Early Access: If you have automatic App updates applied to your settings on your device, the app will automatically update sometime during the day on Monday, March 22nd. If you would like to try the new app early, and your device is not set to automatically update, you will be able to manually update your app in your device settings beginning the afternoon of March 22nd.
iOS (Apple) Business Users: You will need to download a new app on or before Wednesday, March 24th. If you would like to try the new app early you will be able to download the new app beginning mid day on March 22nd.
Android Users: You will need to download a new app on or before Wednesday, March 24th. If you would like to try the new app early you will be able to download the new app beginning mid day on March 22nd.
How to tell if your app is the newest version?
As part of the change, your app icon will change. The new app has a white background with our new logo in the foreground. See below example:
What do I need to do to have the best upgrade experience?
- Know your Login ID and password
- Have up-to-date contact information on file - you will need this for your first login after the upgrade. Learn more here.
- Upgrade your browser to a supported browser
- Prepare for bill pay to be unavailable from March 19th at 2am to March 24th at 8am
- Prepare for online banking to be view only the evening of March 23rd and overnight
- Download or upgrade your mobile app (learn more by expanding the previous question, "What about my mobile banking app?")
Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure you have a successful digital upgrade experience and are aware of key dates and to-do's.
What will I be able to do during "View Only" mode?
|Will the bills I schedule before March 24th get paid?|
|Can I schedule bills while the system is in view only mode?||NO|
|Will bills already scheduled to be paid between March 19th and March 24th get paid?|
|Will I be able to make a mobile deposit?||NO|
|Will I be able to deposit a check at the bank?|
|Will I be able to transfer money from one account to another?||NO|
|Will my direct deposit still come into my account?|
|Will my checks cash?|
|What if I need help on my account? Can I call the bank for assistance during this time?|
|Will my debit card work?|
|Will I have access to my accounts and be able to view balances and transactions?|
Will my alerts convert over to the upgraded system?
No, you will need to re-establish any existing alerts. We are providing a number of new alerts with the upgraded system that we think you will find very useful! Due to the complexity of alerts and their customization options, we are asking users to setup the alerts they want in the upgraded system. Be sure to make note of the alerts you want to re-establish so you can set them up after the upgrade is live. Contact us for help establishing alerts, or visit our digital banking help page.
Will I have access to my eStatement history?
Yes! You will have access to up to 18 months of eStatements in the upgraded system.
What browsers are compatible?
We recommend keeping your browser up-to-date with the most current update. To check your browser compatibility, visit our browser check page.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported. If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to use a different browser to access our upgraded online banking.
What are the new security features?
We are working hard to put things in place to help stop fraud before it happens! Multi-layer security is in place. This means a stratified approach is taken that includes Secure Sign-on across devices, risk and fraud analytics, multi-factor authorizations including Short Message Service (SMS), secure access codes, user-rights entitlements, transaction limits, and more!
Why are you upgrading your digital banking?
We are upgrading our digital banking system as part of our ongoing effort to provide account holders with state of the art banking functionality, convenience, and security. Our digital banking upgrade offers the same user-friendly interface and features across all of your devices - everything works the same whether you are on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device. The upgraded system will enable you to bank anytime, anywhere like never before and is more intuitive than ever. The upgraded system also allows for greater ability to launch new and exciting features as we move forward for years to come.
Can't find the answer you are looking for? Let us help!
- Call our customer service at (314) 645-0666 during normal business hours.
- Use our web form to contact us - be sure not to include any confidential or sensitive information.
- If you are logged into your digital banking, you may send us a secure message by selecting Messages from the main menu.
- Click on the help button located in the main menu within your digital banking to access our Digital Banking Help page